Five Tips for Creating a More Effective Company Announcement
Your company news is an essential means of contacting clients and prospects and subsequently building those business relationships. Presenting your message with motion, sound and narrative is certainly more compelling than another static email.
Here are some points to consider when devising your next announcement:
- Open with a title that hooks your viewer to want to know more.
- Lead into your content with your logo animated to bring out it’s core meaning.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. Rely on images instead of words to convey your message. Reading is regarded as work to most viewers.
- Close with a call to action or a link to further information and include your tagline as emphasis.
- Keep it brief. A 30-45 seconds presentation is within most people’s attention span. You want their full attention from start to finish.