How to Send Your e-Card Through Constant Contact
Once your e-card has been completed, we will provide you with a thumbnail (image) that you need to save and a link (URL) to your e-card.
- First, click on Insert > Image, or double click the area inside the e-mail template where an image is located.
- Inside the “Insert Image” screen, there’s a button at the top right corner that says “Upload File”. There you will choose and upload the image file we provided.
- The image will appear at the top of the Images list; click on it and tell Constant Contact that you agree on using it.
- On the next screen, the image you selected appears in the center; insert the URL we provided inside the textfield called “Make a clickable link”. When you are done with the image’s settings, click on the yellow button “Insert”, at the bottom right corner.
- Now you can complete your e-mail template with other elements. If you want to modify the thumbnail’s properties, click on the gear located at its top right corner.
- Click Continue in the top right, upload your contact lists and schedule the card to complete the process.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate on contacting us.