How to Send Your e-Card Through MailChimp
Once your e-card has been completed, we will provide you with a thumbnail (image) that you need to save and a link (URL) to your e-card.
- Login to your MailChimp account and create a new template.
- Click the ‘Image’ button to insert the e-card thumbnail (image) that we provided.
- Inside the image container, click on the ‘Browse’ button.
- A list of images you have used before in MailChimp appears. Click on the top-right corner ‘Upload’ button to browse and upload the provided image file, and once it is placed on the list, click on it.
- Now that the thumbnail is placed in the container, click on the ‘Link‘ button on the right hand side of the e-mail template.
- In the following screen, select the option ‘Link to’ with ‘Web Address” and paste the URL (Internet address) to your e-card. Then click ‘Insert’.
- Next, click on the ‘Text’ button to insert your copy. Click “Save and Close” when completed.
- Once your template is completed and ready to be sent to your contacts, select the template and click “Send Campaign”.
Type in the recipient e-mail address(es) or upload your contact list and click “Send”.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate on contacting us.