1. When your e-card is ready, we’ll send you an e-mail with an image (also known as a thumbnail), which contains a link to your e-card:
Our e-mail to you:
2. Highlight the image by clicking outside of it, at the right side of the image (the cursor shouldn’t be a pointing hand when you start), and holding and dragging your mouse to the left side of it:
3. Copy the image, either by clicking the menu ‘Edit’ and then ‘Copy’ in your browser, or by pressing Ctrl + C (Windows) / Command + C (Mac) on your keyboard.
4. Paste the image inside the body of the e-mail you want to send to your contacts, either by clicking the menu ‘Edit’ and then ‘Paste’ in your browser, or by pressing Ctrl + V (Windows) / Command + V (Mac) on your keyboard.
5. The thumbnail will now be inserted in the e-mail’s body. Check to make sure the thumbnail is linked to your e-card by clicking on it: the link should appear beside the image.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate on contacting us.