Once your e-card has been completed, we will provide you with a thumbnail (image) that you need to save and a link (URL) to your e-card.
1. Login to your MailChimp account and create a new template.
2. Click the ‘Image’ button to insert the e-card thumbnail (image) that we provided.
3. Inside the image container, click on the ‘Browse’ button.
4. A list of images you have used before in MailChimp appears. Click on the top-right corner ‘Upload’ button to browse and upload the provided image file, and once it is placed on the list, click on it.
5. Now that the thumbnail is placed in the container, click on the ‘Link‘ button on the right hand side of the e-mail template.Inside the image container, click on the ‘Browse’ button.
6. In the following screen, select the option ‘Link to’ with ‘Web Address” and paste the URL (Internet address) to your e-card. Then click ‘Insert’.
7. Next, click on the ‘Text’ button to insert your copy. Click “Save and Close” when completed.
8. Once your template is completed and ready to be sent to your contacts, select the template and click “Send Campaign”.
Type in the recipient e-mail address(es) or upload your contact list and click “Send”.